- Head of state Biden’s pro-gay civil liberties executive order supplies federal assistance for trans professional athletes
- U.S. Will Certainly Protect Gay And Also Transgender Individuals Against Discrimination In Healthcare
- D.C. man billed with 2022 anti-gay death danger rearrested
- D.C. male billed with 2022 anti-gay death risk rearrested
- Exec Order Night Clubs Anti-Gay Discrimination by Federal Contractors
- Bobby Jindal, Movie Critic of Exec Orders, Issues Exec Order Permitting Anti-Gay Discrimination
D.C. guy charged with 2022 anti-gay fatality threat rearrested
A D.C. male jailed in August 2022 for allegedly endangering to eliminate a gay male outside the victim’s apartment in the city’s Adams Morgan community as well as who was released while awaiting trial was arrested once more 2 weeks ago for supposedly endangering to eliminate another man in an unconnected event.